Funeral Directors in Pontypool
To us it is important that each funeral we arrange is individual and personal.
From your first phone call to us until after the funeral we provide a personal, caring and dignified service.
We will meet with you at home, or in our comfortable funeral home, to discuss the arrangements that you would wish us to make on your behalf.
We will liaise with all the necessary people (cemetery, crematorium, celebrant, church, florist, printers, newspapers even caterers if required), to ensure that your wishes are fulfilled.
Our funerals are all individual, but in general our packages include
- making all the funeral arrangements
- receiving the deceased into our care
- care of the deceased prior to the funeral
- providing a hearse and a limousine for the funeral service
- providing a coffin as selected from our extensive range of traditional and eco-friendly coffins.
- The services of one of our directors to arrange and conduct the funeral service.
Additional services that we can arrange, if required, include;
- Burial or scattering of cremated remains.
- Wide range of urns, caskets and memorial jewellery and trees.
- Order of service booklets, memoriam cards, mass cards
- Catering from tea and coffee to full carvery options.
- Accommodation for family members travelling from away for the funeral.
So for Funeral Directors in Pontypool, please contact the professionals here at Caerphilly Funerals Services Ltd. We are here for you 24 hours, 7 days a week 365 days a year.